Contact Us

644 E Chester Pike 

Ridley Park PA 19078
Call   484-471-3223   or
send us an email.

Commercial Insurance You Need

Commercial Auto Insurance

Snow Plows, Food Trucks, Tow Trucks...TKO has it covered. Ask your agent about commercial auto today.

Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL)

Bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury are covered with a CGL policy. Many businesses use it as a starting point for their insurance needs – in terms of liability.

Commercial Property Insurance

If your business has some type of physical location, it requires a property insurance policy. You can think of it as a commercial version of a homeowners policy. 

Workers Compensation

Workers who are hurt on the job rely on workers compensation for lost income and medical expenses. This coverage is commonly required by employers, and it often extends to temporary employees as well.

Business Owner Package (BOP)

Small business owners can take care of many needs in a BOP policy, ask your agent if it is right for you.